Maya High School's new school year will begin on Monday, August 16, 2021. Information will be sent out to parents/students via email and will be posted on our website.
Important Information to Know:
Back To School Event: Thursday, August 5, 2021. More Information to Come
Schedule Information to Know:
Maya High School will be offering on Campus classes to all students.
Remote Instruction Information to Know:
Students who wish to remain as REMOTE INSTRUCTION will need to meet the following requirements or schedule a meeting with our Admin Team for review. Below are the requirements and qualifications.
Remote Learning Requirements:
1. Log in to Google Meet and PLP and work daily during the appropriate class time to receive attendance credit.
2. Remote learning students will be assigned PLP classes (Computer Based Courses).
3. Daily notes are mandatory (as usual)
4. Must pass with a C or better (as usual)
Qualifications for Remote Learning Options:
1. C average for Block 4
2. Good attendance rates (75% or better)
3. In-house WiFi
*Juniors and seniors will have priority.
If you have any questions please contact our office as soon as possible at 602-242-3442.